Planning Operations Supervisor
Our client is an international company, one of the world's leaders in agriculture, announces a competition for the vacant position of «Planning Operations Supervisor».
Main Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for implementing production schedules, methods and processes, ensuring the effective use of manpower and equipment, the optimization of the plant and resolution of operating problems.
- The establishment and/or improvement of the current planning and scheduling tools used to track and communicate product availability;
- Represent Ukraine in regional product availability meetings;
- Oversee the update of the Bagging Request or related demand forecast system;
- Arrange internal product availability discussions related to the Ukrainian seed supply – both internal and toll processing activities;
- Planning and controlling of all warehousing activities at toller’s site (bulk-, Big bag-, and Finished goods storage) including stock reconciliation;
- Tracking and ordering of packaging and chemicals materials necessary for production;
- Planning and following write-off activities for obsolete stock;
- Take part or support to all SAP-related implementation projects in Supply chain;
- Related to the specific areas of responsibility, give recommendations on hiring, wages, training, transfers, promotion and terminations;
- Complete DPR reviews and give consequent guidance on personnel development and performance.
Coordinate the following planning activities:
- Harvesting and drying scheduling in collaboration with the Field operations lead and site management.
- Seed processing, treating and bagging schedule, liaising with the supply lead and site manager.
- Education: University degree in Management. Knowledge of marketing principles is a plus;
- Work experience: 5 years of broad experience in SAP supply chain operations and exporting of goods, SAP implementation;
- Prior experience leading a team and demonstrated success in people management;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to identify novel solutions, lead process improvement, and ensure change management activities within the site;
- Ability to coordinate tasks;
- Making pro-active decisions, focusing on planning and scheduling, rather than being re-active to changing environments;
- Capability to effectively listen to diverse view points and effectively communicate across functions;
- Ability to business travel on a periodic basis.
- Official employment;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Compensation of lunches;
- Schedule: a five-day workweek, from 09:00 till 17:30, saturday and sunday - weekends;
- Location of the company's office - Popilnyansky district, Zhytomyr region;
- Free transfer from Bila Tserkva, Fastiv, Skvyra, Popilnia and the nearest locations;
- Competitive salary. Company ready to consider the wishes of candidates.
Please, pay attention, that by sending your CV to address of ZEST Outsourcing, you give a consent for processing the personal data, given by you with the purpose of selection and providing the personal data for enterprises and organizations that are customers of ZEST Outsourcing company.
For detailed information about all open vacancies visit web-site: http://www.hr-outsourcing.com.ua or connect our official page of: www.facebook.com/zest.outsourcing.