ESH Coordinator (Environmental, Safety and Health at the factory)
Our client is an international company, one of the world's leaders in agriculture, announces a competition for the vacant position of «ESH Coordinator».
Main Purpose of the Job: Continuous Improvement of the ESH (Environmental, Safety and Health) performance at the site, reducing/eliminating recordable incidents, avoiding avoid fines and reputational issues due to non compliance with legal requirements, enhancing the Safety culture.
- Follow up on Company ESH requirements as well as logal legal requirements in ESH matters.
- Implement procedures, guidelines, trainings and other supporting materials that will ensure compliance with both company & legal requirements.
- Organizing and coordinating ESH activities, meetings, trainings etc at the site to ensure support for and understanding of ESH programs & procedures.
- Perform internal audits, document results and follow-up on action plans.
- Stimulate reporting of safety observations, near misses and first aids. Conduct incident investigations in a qualitative manner. Share relevant incidents with all relevant stakeholders.
- Network with the other sites in the region to seek for the best practices available.
- Participate in regional networks and contribute to regional or sub-regional projects.
- Be a solution provider and be able to recognize gaps in early stage to take the proper preventive action.
- Coordinate and improve the hazard recognition and observations/coaching process at the site.
- Education: minimum a Bachelor degree for Environmental, Safety/Health. Desirable Bachelor in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Agronomy, Electrical, other).
- 3-5 years of experience as EHS Coordinator or Supervisor. Multi-site/country experience desirable.
- Certified Management Systems knowledge (ISO/OHSAS) is desirable.
- English — Advanced/ Upper Intermediate level (spoken and written).
- Excellent communication skills, leadership and influencing skills, tactical thinking – agility, results orientation.
- Official employment, social guarantees according to the legislation of Ukraine.
- Medical and life insurance.
- Free lunches.
- Schedule: five-day working week, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Location of the company's office - Popilnyansky district, Zhytomyr region.
- Free transfer from Bila Tserkva, Fastiv, Skvyra, Popilnia and the nearest locations.
- Competitive salary. Company ready to consider the wishes of candidates.
Please, pay attention, that by sending your CV to address of ZEST Outsourcing, you give a consent for processing the personal data, given by you with the purpose of selection and providing the personal data for enterprises and organizations that are customers of ZEST Outsourcing company.
For detailed information about all open vacancies visit web-site: http://zest.ua/ or connect our official page of: www.facebook.com/zest.outsourcing/