Our client is an international company, one of the world's leaders in agriculture, announces a competition for the vacant position of «Electrical Engineer».
Main Purpose of the Job: Support the expansion of Seed Production Facilities in Ukraine, provide full service management for the successful execution of capital projects. This position will develop and execute Facilities and Technology oriented projects, seed factory installations, new construction and renovation of buildings and facilities.
- Support the business objectives in providing technical services for automation and middle voltage implementations on capital projects, including scope determination, detailed design coordination, planning and scheduling, construction, startup, commissioning, obtaining permits and completing project documentation;
- Engage engineering resources to develop design, internally and externally;
- Interact with and report to the international project team managing large projects and longer term, be responsible on smaller projects to work for the full cycle of the project from concept to completion and closure, including planning, organizing and controlling cost and execution;
- Interface with the project customer to ensure that the functional definition and project scope are well defined and agreed upon;
- Ensure that change management, routine communication and proper approvals are complied with.
- University degree in electrical or automation engineering;
- Experience in executing industrial projects;
- Skills on Distributed Control Systems (DCS) like Siemens DCS7 and Process Control Networks (PCN) will be recognized as a plus;
- Team spirit, sense of organization, and a strong desire to learn;
- Pragmatic and no-nonsense approach;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is a must;
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Official employment;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Compensation of lunches;
- Schedule: a five-day workweek, from 09:00 till 17:30, saturday and sunday - weekends;
- Location of the company's office - Popilnyansky district, Zhytomyr region;
- Free transfer from Bila Tserkva, Fastiv, Skvyra, Popilnia and the nearest locations;
- Competitive salary. Company ready to consider the wishes of candidates.
Please, pay attention, that by sending your CV to address of ZEST Outsourcing, you give a consent for processing the personal data, given by you with the purpose of selection and providing the personal data for enterprises and organizations that are customers of ZEST Outsourcing company.
For detailed information about all open vacancies visit web-site: http://www.hr-outsourcing.com.ua or connect our official page of: www.facebook.com/zest.outsourcing.