Demand Planner (Analyst)
Our client is an international company that works in the production and import of fooder, announces a competition for the vacant position of «Demand Planner» in Kyiv.
- Preparing the most accurate forecast of demand for all products with a horizon of 15 months.
- Leading and further shaping the monthly demand meeting.
- Сommunication with the marketing and sales departments for demand generation issues.
- The preparation and monitoring of the KPIs forecast accuracy and bias (Power BI platform).
- Participating in various projects with the aim of improving the forecast reliability and/ or the forecasting process.
- Initiate and hold monthly S&OP meetings with involved participants.
- University degree.
- 3 years of work experience in related positions.
- Preference experience at agricultural or FMCG industry.
- Advanced user of MS Office.
- English — Intermediate level.
- Good analytical skills.
- Сustomer service focus, excellent communication skills.
Terms of work:
- Official employment, social guarantees according to the legislation of Ukraine.
- Medical insurance.
- Free lunches.
- Сompany transport for employees.
- Location of the company's office — Kyiv-Svyatoshinsky district.
- Schedule: five-day working week, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Please, pay attention that by sending your CV to address of ZEST Outsourcing, you give your consent for processing the personal data, given by you with the purpose of recruiting, and providing the personal data for companies and organizations that are customers of the ZEST Outsourcing company.