ЗЕСТ Аутсорсінг company is looking for a «Office Administrator» for an international organization of providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children project. The organization cooperates with government agencies, NGOs, medical and educational institutions.
- Register Incoming and Outgoing documents (sort and deliver correspondence, receiving and organizing materials for distribution internally to all sections in the organization and partners );
- Meeting office foreign visitors, serving coffee/tea at the official meetings;
- Assist in organizing meetings in the office, prepare the required materials;
- Drafting letters on various administrative issues;
- Work with documents (translation, maintaining tender database);
- Serving as a back-up to Executive Assistant (maintaining Representative's/Deputy Representative's meeting calendar, drafting letters, arranging meetings);
- Receive correspondence and forward it to the employees;
- Assisting on minor administrative issues such as ordering stationery and other office supplies on a monthly/weekly basis;
- Performing clerical assistance in organizing request for quotation/bidding procedure and preparation of tender announcements;
- Administration of the company's car fleet;
- Ensuring that office premises are properly maintained and cleaned. Performing basic cleaning functions if needed, including: washing up and timely change of utensils in the office;
- Performing other related duties as required by the supervisor.
- 5 year of experience of work in a similar position;
- Higher education;
- English — Upper-Intermediate level (written and spoken);
- Advanced user of MS Office;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Adaptability and flexibility;
- Ability to multi-task, responsible, team player.
Terms of work and payment:
- Schedule works: a five-day workweek, irregular working hours, Saturday and Sunday — weekends;
- Area: Lviv, city center;
- Competitive salary level.
Please, pay attention that by sending your CV to address of ЗЕСТ Аутсорсінг, you give your consent for processing the personal data, given by you with the purpose of recruiting, and providing the personal data for companies and organizations that are customers of the ЗЕСТ Аутсорсінг company.