Our client is an international agribusiness and food company, one of the world's leaders in grains industry, announces a competition for the vacant position of «HR Manager» in Mykolaiv.
- Proactive analysis and identification of HR issues and trends in the context of the business unit or regional business strategy, and providing recommendations to appropriate actions.
- Delivering expertise, guidance, and coaching to plant management on a variety of HR issues, including sensitive and complex employee relations matters.
- Performing activities for the development and strengthening of the corporate culture.
- Participation in the development of HR brand.
- Identifying training and development needs within plant through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers.
- Managing recruitment processes at plant level.
- Staff adaptation.
- Participation in HR projects if required.
- Coordination day-to-day human resources activities in accordance with Ukrainian Labor legislation for plant staff.
- Payroll coordination and supervision in terms of HR activities.
- Proper communication with the State authorities on HR related matters, timely preparation and submission of HR related reports.
- Organizing of corporate events.
- Participation in the formation of personnel reserve of the company.
- Working with universities on the program attracting and developing young talents.
- Higher education.
- At least 2 years’ experience of HR generalist in a large system multinational company.
- English – fluent.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Stress resistance, flexibility, ability to achieve results in a short time, self-reliance, proactiveness.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- High attention to details and accuracy.
- Full-time position.
- Official employment, social guarantees according to the legislation of Ukraine.
- Medical insurance.
- Schedule: five-day working week, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Comfortable and dynamic environment with opportunities to learn.
- Location of the company's office - Mykolaiv.
- Competitive salary. Company ready to consider the wishes of candidates.
Please, pay attention that by sending your CV to address of ZEST Outsourcing, you give your consent for processing the personal data, given by you with the purpose of recruiting, and providing the personal data for companies and organizations that are customers of the ZEST Outsourcing company.
For detailed information about all open vacancies visit web-site: http://www.hr-outsourcing.com.ua or connect our official page: www.facebook.com/zest.outsourcing.