Our client is an international company that works in the production and import of fooder, announces a competition for the vacant position of «Chief Accountant» in Kyiv.
- Orchestrate month-end accounting activities.
- Manages the accounts payable.
- Identifies and flags significant operational / financial costs and tax fluctuations, and determines reasons for variances.
- Advises management about possible improvements in the business.
- Monitors the debtors and monitors / determines the liquidity planning.
- Ensures appropriate tax accounting and reporting, externally and Tax Control Framework.
- Manages the accounting department.
- Drafts working instructions for the staff in accordance with local legislation, statutory and tax requirements.
- Participates in reporting and accounting matters of major projects, within corporate guidelines.
- Prepares audits, ensures all relevant financial information is available for internal and external Auditors.
- University degree.
- 5 + years of experience of chief accountant / deputy chief accountant in international company.
- English — Intermediate level.
- Good analytical skills and attention to details.
Terms of work :
- Schedule: five-day working week, from 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Official employment, social guarantees according to the legislation of Ukraine.
- Medical insurance.
- Competitive salary + bonus.
- Location of the company's office — Kyiv.
Please, pay attention, that by sending your CV to address of ZEST Outsourcing, you give a consent for processing the personal data, given by you with the purpose of selection and providing the personal data for enterprises and organizations that are customers of ZEST Outsourcing company.
For detailed information about all open vacancies visit web-site: http://www.hr-outsourcing.com.ua or connect our official page of: www.facebook.com/zest.outsourcing.