Operational Technology Coordinator
Our client is an international company, one of the world's leaders in agriculture, announces a competition for the vacant position of «Operational Technology Coordinator».
- Coordinates and supervises OT activities across the region and leads the OT team, Interna technical teams and external partners.
- Collaborates with in- and external partners and IT Infrastructure services teams.
- Ensures continued compliance through regular reviews of evidence collection and data testing during scheduled procedures. Assumes ownership of all OT controls.
- Maintain knowledge on OT systems and understanding of compliance requirements for plant and laboratory operations.
- Implement controls to monitor, measure compliance, and increase the maturity of systems, controls, and applications for OT.
- Participates in site management budget development and monitoring for expense and capital cost control. Accountable for performance to predetermined budget targets related to OT.
- Manages vendor and contract relationships related to OT, ensuring the company receives maximum benefit and value.
- Implement IT Security awareness training and knowledge sharing
- Participates in continuous improvement activities for OT systems and ensures company policies and procedures are followed.
- Participate in site leadership activities, this includes hiring, training, staff development, performance management and annual performance reviews for the OT Team.
- Support the creation of information security guidelines and concepts by providing input, propose changes to existing policies and procedures to ensure operating efficiency and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure that all reporting tools and reports are created in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures the recoverability of OT network systems in the event of disaster or discontinuation of technical services.
- Effectively communicates with operations management and executive C-level customers.
- Responsible for the operability, security and integrity of manufacturing and quality IT assets.
- Official employment, social guarantees according to the legislation of Ukraine.
- Schedule: five-day working week, from 9 a. m. to 6 p. m.
- Medical and life insurance.
- Free lunches.
- Location of the company's office - Popilnyansky district, Zhytomyr region.
- Free company transfer from Bila Tserkva, Fastiv, Popilnia, Skvyra.
- Competitive salary. Company ready to consider the wishes of candidates.
- Experience in a combination of network engineering, systems management, information technology and network operations.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field or comparable work experience.
- Familiar with manufacturing operations management systems. (Industrial Control Systems (ICS), Manufacturing Execution- and/or SCADA systems.).
- English — Upper Intermediate level (spoken and written).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate information technology concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Proven track record and experience in developing information technology policies and procedures.
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations.
- High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to work and prioritize well in a fast-paced, dynamic atmosphere, quickly tackling difficult issues with ease.
- Ability to manage a team that is physically dispersed across multiple locations and time zones.
- Energy industry or automated manufacturing experience preferred.
- ITIL Foundation certified preferred.
Please, pay attention that by sending your CV to address of ЗЕСТ Аутсорсінг, you give your consent for processing the personal data, given by you with the purpose of recruiting, and providing the personal data for companies and organizations that are customers of the ЗЕСТ Аутсорсінг company.